- Gain Knowledge and Practice to Become Respected Doctor
The prestigious medical schools are a place to gain knowledge and practice to become a renowned and respected doctor.
- MBBS Program of Universities of Ukraine
The MBBS program offered by the medical universities of Ukraine provides exactly the ingredients to become a respected doctor.
- Universities of Ukraine Approved by MCI, USMLE, WHO, and UNICEF
They are accredited with some of the world’s leading medical bodies such as the MCI (Medical Council of India), the USMLE (The United States Medical Licensing Examination), the WHO (World Health Organization), the UNICEF (United Nations Children’s Fund), etc.
- Admission Test Is Required
No admission test is required by the medical schools of Ukraine to provide the admissions to Indian medical aspirants.
- Apply on the Basis of 12th Board Examination
They can simply apply on the basis of the marks which they scored in the 12th class board examinations.
- Need to Clear the NEET Examination
They only need to clear the NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) examination which is organized by the MCI (Medical Council of India).
- Take Admission to the Prestigious Medical Universities
They are good to take admission to any of the prestigious medical universities abroad.
- Tuition Fee and Accommodation Fee are Economical
The expenses of tuition fees and accommodation fees are economical which gives even the students from not-so privileged backgrounds to study MBBS in Ukraine without any monetary problems.
- Seminars and Extra-Curricular Activities Organized
There are varieties of seminars and extra-curricular activities which are planned and organized on a regular basis in the Universities of Ukraine.
- Great Medium to Showcase Their Skills
Enhance the study experience of the students and thereby providing them a great medium to showcase their skills.
- Education Cost and Accommodation Cost Is Economical and Affordable
Compared to the education cost and accommodation cost of several other European countries, studying MBBS in Ukraine is economical and affordable to the students.
- Scholarships and Better Opportunities
It provides many perks and benefits to the students who are good at studies in the form of scholarships and better opportunities.
- Most Respected and Experienced Teachers
The universities of Ukraine understood the fact very early about the importance of teachers in any university and which is why they have taken the services of some of the most respected and experienced teachers in the field.
- Teachers and Professors Know All Small and Important Details
These teachers and professors know all the small and important details of the medical field along with providing the students with knowledge about the detailed courses which help them in the long term.
- Keep a Decent Ratio of Students and Teachers
It is very important to keep a decent ratio of students and teachers in any university to ensure that the excessive students in one class do not hamper the course.
- Knowledge Provided by the Teachers
The knowledge provided by the teachers and that is the reason the medical schools of Ukraine always maintain it.
- Given Preference to Quality Over Quantity
Instead of running behind the money which many medical schools are doing, the medical universities of Ukraine have always given preference to quality over quantity.
- Best Infrastructure Facilities are Maintained
The best infrastructure facilities are maintained in the medical schools of Ukraine which not only enhances their image but also gives the students various opportunities.
- Required Practice to Become a Medical Professional
To get the required practice to become a medical professional who is important when a student gets to study MBBS in abroad.
- Practice in the Affiliated Hospitals During the Internship Period
The students then later get lots of chances to showcase their practice in the affiliated hospitals during the internship period and gains knowledge from there as well.
- Internship Period Is the Most Crucial Period for Medical Aspirant
The internship period is the most crucial period for any medical aspirant as it defines the seriousness.
- Knowledge Gained During Studies Implement in Real Life
The knowledge which they have gained during studies and how to implement that in real life.
- Knowledge on Paper and Getting Practical Knowledge Too
The knowledge on paper and getting practical knowledge are 2 different things and the Universities of Ukraine ensure that the students get both.