Strain Relief Products
- There are three types of strain relief: single-direction, and multi-direction. Each is beneficial for different situations. Single-dirction strain relief protects the connection from single-direction damage, while multi-direction strain relief protects from multiple-direction damage. Both types protect against bending stress while still allowing movement in two or more directions. The most common type is multi-direction strain relief, which can be used in a wide variety of consumer products.
- The Heyco(r) Snap-In Cordgrip Strain Relief is a 3/16″ thick, 1/16″ thick, reusable cable tie designed to provide a secure, water-tight strain relief. This strain relief plate is made of approved Nylon 66 and 94V-2 for maximum corrosion protection and is compatible with cable hoses, insulators, and conduits. The plate’s comb widths are adjustable for varying cable diameters, ensuring a secure fit in high-vibration environments.
- Murrplastik Systems is an ISO 9001 and RoHS compliant manufacturer of injection molded cable management products. With a sales network of over 40 countries, the company has the capabilities to meet the needs of the global marketplace. Among its products are ZL-fix strain relief and KAf strain relief, which are ideal for use in mechanical engineering, cable fitting, and switchgear applications. They are also cost-effective compared to metal or plastic solutions.
- The strain relief plate ZLF is based on the well-known ZL strain relief plate and is also available in a double row version. Both strain relief plates are easy to assemble thanks to their fastening clips. The strain relief plate can be mounted on C-rails and 2.0 mm plates. The strain relief plate can be snapped on or off easily and can be used to protect cables from strain. Its barrier layer includes a strain relief material that provides protection against the pull of power cables and other electronic equipment.
- It features a symmetrical design with at least one axis of orientation. It is ideal for use with a multi-core connector. These strain reliefs are designed to reduce stress on the ends of cables, wires, and conduits. They are available in various types, including ceiling-mount, wall-mount, and ceiling-mounted versions. You can choose a type that fits your needs and your budget. You can even choose between a strain relief with or without a mounting foot.
- There are many different designs available for strain relief. One option is the traditional slide-on design that is compatible with most plugs. This design is more affordable and can interface with existing plug designs. Some strain relief designs can even be found in off-the-shelf parts. These designs have special considerations for the food and medical industries. They may require special materials and designs for harsh environments. For example, cables in a freezer or other cold environments will require larger bends and greater electrical resistance.
- Another option for strain relief is the multi-direction strain relief, which uses two or more plastic segments to limit the bend radius. This design is typically the best option for most consumer products. It protects a vulnerable connection by alternating connection points between segments. This style can also be used for more complicated applications. For example, a multi-directional strain relief can protect the wiring on a refrigerator’s exhaust. But a Strain Relief that’s made specifically for a TV may not be as robust as one that fits in a microwave oven.
Guestbeat.com Disclaimer, Warnings!
Audience discretion is needed. Please utilize the mentioned links, products and services, and tips at your own risk and due diligence, consult with the certified professionals in the field before utilizing any mentioned links, products and services, and tips on this platform and its all associated products and services. Read our full Terms and conditions and all policies.